Hair By Chellz
|Posted on April 30, 2012 at 7:20 PM|
A. With hair extensions you can do any of the following :
- Extend your length.
- Shorten your length.
- Add body and fullness.
- Reduce body and fullness.
- Add color, including highlights and lowlights.
- Change your hair pattern (e.g. from straight hair to curly hair).
- Create a temporary style for a special event.
- Protect your own hair
B. Hair extensions can last for 1 day or up to 3 months.
- The length of time an install (an install is the attachment of the hair extension to your own hair) lasts is dependent upon several factors.
- The type of extension you choose.
- The quality of the installation.
- The rate of your hair growth.
- The manageability of your hair.
- The care given to your own hair as well as the extensions.
- Your comfort level.
C. All extensions consist of two components:
- Hair; and
Hair can be either (1) synthetic or (2) human. Synthetic hair is hair made of synthetic fibers. The two primary synthetic fibers used in hair extensions are Kanekalon and Toyokalon. Human hair is hair derived from humans.